PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO ASHKAN IMAGE
Learn dance photography and photography business strategy from one of Houston's most well known Dance Photographers.
In this studio lighting workshop with Ashkan Roayaee, you will learn the lighting gears and techniques . This workshop is broken down into three classes:
In this Live-Session Workshop, you will shadow Ashkan Roayaee, through all stages of a professional dance photography session. Watch how a session is made from the initial consultation with the dancer, how to engage with them on-set, communicating posing, and more. This workshop includes:
- Session preparation: consultation with the dancer, poses and looks that complement their experience level and style, etc.
- Shadowing a live session with a dancer and learning how to engage with them in real-time
- Real-time photography with the professional dancer.
PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS WORKSHOP
In this virtual photography business workshop with Ashkan Roayaee and his team of digital marketing strategists, you will learn how to create your unique business model. Included in this workshop:
- Developing your brand as a photographer online to begin growing your audience and finding your ideal client base.
- Marketing your brand using social media, SEO, and web design to grow your audience online.
with Ashkan Roayaee
One of Houston’s leading commercial and dance photographers will coach you one-on-one on his lighting techniques, business strategies, and more in this monthly workshop package. Every lesson is catered to your specific goals and needs.
Virtual options available.
Our studio is located in the Silos at Sawyer Yards, close to Downtown Houston and is one of the most cutting-edge photography studios in the city. We are nestled in one of Houston’s largest Fine Art communities.
Ashkan Roayaee is a well-known dance photographer in Houston that has gained attention for his dance photography videos showcasing his studio and work process. He has worked with dancers from the most prestigious companies in the world.
He has also photographed covers for magazines on a local and international scale, and his dramatic lighting techniques are versatile for all genres of photography.