PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO ASHKAN IMAGE
PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY COACHING IN HOUSTON with Ashkan Roayaee
One of Houston’s most sought-after commercial and dance photographers will coach you on his principal photography guidelines, lighting techniques, business strategies, and more in this photography coaching in Houston package. Every lesson is tailored to your specific goals and needs.
COACHING PACKAGE DETAILS
– 2.5 hours of photography coaching in Houston (flexible schedule)
– You can choose between different lighting techniques, business strategies, and more in this coaching package
– In this photography coaching in Houston offering, each lesson is specifically customized based on your specific goals and needs
– These are private and fully personalized coaching sessions
– You can observe a live photography session to see how things work in real-time
– Your lessons can include any of these topics: Portfolio review, technical lighting techniques, how to work with dancers and incorporate movement in your imagery, business strategy, and how to organize your sessions for optimal success
READY TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY COACHING IN HOUSTON?
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS
Knowing how to capture a photo that is not merely eye-catching, but also compelling in some way is an art. It requires at its foundation a delicate balance of getting the timing just right optimizing your lighting set up. Finding the right balance of these elements takes a lot of time and practice and Ashkan is ready to teach you how to maintain and create that balance in your images. Ashkan Roayaee’s 10+ years of wisdom and expertise will revolutionize the way you approach photography with his one-on-one photography coaching in Houston.
Our studio is nestled in the Silos at Sawyer Yards, one of Houston’s largest Fine Art communities. Conveniently close to Downtown Houston, it is one of the most cutting-edge photography studios in the entire city.
Ashkan Roayaee is a well-known dance photographer in Houston who has garnered attention for his dance photography videos showcasing his studio and work process. He has worked with dancers from many of the most prestigious companies in the world.
He has also photographed covers for magazines on both a local and international scale, and his dramatic lighting techniques are versatile for all types of photography.