PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO ASHKAN IMAGE
PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE IN HOUSTON with Ashkan Roayaee
One of Houston’s most prominent commercial and dance photographers will walk you through his fundamental photography principles, lighting techniques, business strategies, and more. This exclusive photography course in Houston is brimming with insightful tips. The course is customized toward your individual goals and needs.
PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE DETAILS
– 2.5 hour photography course in Houston (flexible schedule)
– You can select between various lighting techniques, business strategies, and more in this course
– In this photography course in Houston, every session is adapted to be exclusively tailored to you, based upon your individual goals and needs
– The course is one-on-one and fully personalized
– You can shadow during a live photography session to see how everything works in real-time
– Your course can cover any of the following topics: portfolio review, technical lighting techniques, how to work with dancers and integrate movement in your imagery, various business strategies, as well as how to structure your sessions to achieve optimal outcomes
READY TO REGISTER FOR YOUR PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE IN HOUSTON?
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS
Knowing how to capture an image that is not only eye-catching, but also gripping in some way is an art. It requires at its foundation a meticulous balance of getting the timing just right and making the most of your lighting set up. Achieving the perfect balance of these elements takes a good deal of time and practice that Ashkan’s photography course is designed to teach you. Ashkan Roayaee’s 10+ years of wisdom and refined expertise will completely transform the way you approach photography with his one-on-one photography course in Houston.
Our studio is nestled in the Silos at Sawyer Yards, one of Houston’s most revered Fine Art communities. Located conveniently close to Downtown Houston, it is one of the most innovative photography studios in the city.
Ashkan Roayaee is a distinguished photographer in Houston who has received attention for his dance photography videos featuring his studio and work process. He has worked with dancers from the several of the most highly esteemed companies in the world.
He has also photographed covers for magazines on both a local and international scale, and his dramatic lighting techniques are suitable for all types of photography.